[ The Japanese Beach –SUMA– ]
the Excellent Prize at the Canon Photography New Cosmos in 2012
2012年 キヤノン写真新世紀 優秀賞 受賞
Summer. People. Beach. Laughter. Personality. Power.
A white curtain laid down in the middle of a beach
Happening in fiction
The personalities of people in the middle of summer
Captured as typology art from the same angle
Suma Beach in Kobe,Japan.
The beaches of Kobe after the Great Hanshin Earthquake
Captured as a fragment of modern Japan
Life work since 2008
Turning unique Japanese culture into positive art.
- 2010 Solo Exhibition Suma Beach Exhibition, KOBE
- 2011 Solo Exhibition Epson Imaging Gallery-epSITE-, TOKYO
- 2012 Canon New Cosmos of Photography, Tokyo Photographic Art Museum, TOKYO
- 2012 Canon New Cosmos of Photography, ARTCOURT Gallery, OSAKA
- 2013 Canon New Cosmos of Photography, Sendai Mediatheque, Miyagi
- 2015 KOBE ART MARCHE, Exhibit
- 2015 UNKNOWN/ASIA ART EXCHANGE OSAKA, Exhibit